quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2011

I Seen A Man

"I seen a man.

I seen a man
With the crack of lightning in his feet.
I seen a man who feels the soul through his soles.
But his mind is not laced tightly.
His spirit is twisted, anchored to the will of his surroundings.
I seen a man, and he has a gift.

But beware.
His heart may be callous and his will heals at nothing.
I seen a man.
With allusionary razor blades cutting further into his attention span,
Unaware of the passing years he has yet to catch up to.
Now he marches in mediocrity with the capacity to be great.
Only his dreams separate him now.

Thoughts that fill the air until split ends confuses him of his insight.
I seen a man.
In a room where the fourth wall clouds his thoughts from his every day persistence.
Required words trying to find one another explore every part of his existence.

The existential experiential surrealistic unbound potential wakes him up at night,
Subconsciously aware of the thoughts that fill the air.
As death falls upon deaf ears,
The color of life turns.

Blind eyes become the seer of light beyond the sight of mortal fear.

I seen a man."

Como em http://thelxd.com/episodes/i-seen-a-man/,
o Homem do Meio.

Sem comentários: